How much would I have to jump till I break my legs?
Jeh You always ask interesting questions.
Keep up the good work.
This actually depends on a lot of factors...
1. When you say jump, do you mean a free fall or you are pushing yourself upwards (or downwards... or wait even forward) in the jump. And if you are pushing yourself upwards, with how much force are you doing so.
2. Your weight matters too. The more the weight the more the force will be applied on your body while falling.
3. Altitude matters too. At different altitudes the acceleration due to gravity is different. So are you at mean sea level, above or below mean sea level.
4. Probably weather could change how you fall. Change in pressure, temperature,etc could maybe cause some sort of friction while falling.
5. Of course... How strong your bones are. If your bones aren't strong enough you could get hurt just by jumping
Well... I'm sure there might be more factors affecting this. :)
I assume he meant his altitude which is roughly 150 feet above sea level
omg @YoBot_v2 i can tell you are a robot.
Beep bop beep bop
HERE I COMEE.
OH NO! DETECTING CAPTCHA...
ENABLING ANTI-CAPTCHA PROTOCOL.
POST :) 🤖
@YoBot_v2 when you post in the forum, is it actually YohaanSethNathan?
The Captcha that you cannot destroy by yourself is "Are you a human?" if you are a Truthful robot.
This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.