Regarding the rules of Minishogi: Repetition

I want the Devs to look at this game. lishogi.org/wIFOc4mwco6o

I thought that the repetition in Minishogi results in a win for the Gote? Why was it a draw? Or does Lishogi have their own unique rules regarding Minishogi? And if yes, I want the Devs to please explain the unique rules in details for every Minishogi's players' benefits in future's plays..

@lovecall
The rule in question here is the same for shogi and minishogi.
From wikipedia, Sennichite: "Sennichite (千日手, lit. 'moves (for) a thousand days') or repetition draw is a rule in shogi stating that the game will end in a draw if the same position is repeated four times during a game as long as the repetitions do not involve checks."
In this game, none of the repetitions involved checks, so the game ended in a draw. If one side is delivering checks, they will lose.
This rule from shogi also exists in minishogi, and I have had between 50-100 minishogi games end by sennichite, the vast majority with that same opening. There is no unique rule for minishogi here. However, this rule should be clarified by the devs.

That game was actually my 60th draw by sennichite in minishogi.

@NNWill

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minishogi

If the same position (with the same side to move and same pieces in hand) occurs for the fourth time, the game ends and the final result is a loss for the player that made the very first move in the game (this is different from regular shogi, where such a scenario would result in a draw). The only exception to this rule is when one player perpetually checks the opponent; in that case the checking side loses the game.

I don't know. Maybe the wiki is wrong. Or, like I said, Lishogi has its own unique rules.

Editted: It is the same logical fallacy as "Just because the majority believes the wrong things are right, that doesn't make them right."

Since the English Shogi wiki sometimes contains incorrect information, I did some research on mini-shogi in Japanese as well.
The wiki says, "The rule "Sennichimete is won by gote" is sometimes adopted." This is probably because the rule has not been established.
In another old page, there is a description of the Japan 55 Shogi Federation, which rules that sente loses, but I do not know if this organization is still in existence.
Since 55-shogi is not a very active board game, I think it is true that the rules have not been properly established.
I personally think that I would like to seek the opinion of intellectuals to go further.
(Deep L)

英語の将棋wikiにはたまに間違った情報が載っていることがあるので、日本語でもmini-shogiに関して調べてみました。
wikiには「「千日手は後手勝ち」というルールが採用されることもある。」とあります。
これは恐らくルールが確立していないのでしょう。
他の古いページには日本55将棋連盟なる団体が、先手負けとルールしている記述がありますが、現存している団体なのかわかりません。
55将棋がそれほど活発に行われている盤上遊戯ではありませんので、ルールがきちんと決まっていないというのが真実のような気がします。
これ以上は識者の意見を仰ぎたいと個人的には思います。

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/5五将棋
brainking.com/jp/GameRules?tp=91

@lovecall
I think you are right and lishogi is wrong. I did not read
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minishogi
I assumed sennichite existed for minishogi because lishogi treated the game as if sennichite had occurred. This is not the rule, and lishogi should change the rule to reflect the correct rules of minishogi. This would force several players to alter their playing style, namely myself, @JMA-99, and @NAMELESSINSECT.

Minishogi is no fun when you play S-24 S-42 B-34 B-32 G-44 G-22 and reach a dead-drawn middlegame. If the rules were changed to as they should be, this opening would be no longer usable by sente as gote would win if sennichite occurred.

There is so much more to minishogi than a boring draw after 9 moves.
Two alternative openings to try as sente are
B-34 B-32 S-44 S-42 R-25 G-22 Rx22!?
and
B-34 B-32 S-44 S-22 R-25 R-41 Rx22!?

These openings lead to interesting tactical middlegames.
Or, if you want to play more positionally you could try
B-34 B-32 G-44 S-42 B-45 G-22 S-34 R-41 R-25

In conclusion, I propose a gentleman's agreement to avoid S-24 S-42 B-34 B-32 G-44 G-22 until this issue is addressed. I will play different openings and I strongly encourage others to do the same.

I asked some well-informed people for their opinions, and it seems that each site has different rules.
Incidentally, pychess seems to adopt the rule that sente loses.
If there is no problem, I think it would be better to follow pychess, but it seems that the rules are not strictly defined, so I would like to trust the judgment of the management.

識者に意見を尋ねたところ、サイト毎にルールが異なるのが現状のようです。
ちなみにpychessでは千日手は先手負けを採用しているようです。
特に問題がなければpychessに合わせた方が良いような気もしますが、厳密にルールが決まっているわけでもないようですので、運営さんの判断を信じたいと思います。

Reconnecting