Lishogi is a free (really), libre, no-ads, open source shogi server. About Lishogi...
Puzzle of the day
Sente to play
Sente to play
Tournament winnersMore »
Latest forum postsMore »
- Translating to Russian Rechefiltr_is_Fire Also I’ve translated “Shogi, also known as Japanese Chess” on main pag…
- Arena tournament scores are no… Olekaze because the game ended after the tournament ended
- Arena tournament scores are no… DreamSlag https://lishogi.org/tournament/TweAAl9E I won 5 games in this tourname…
- Custom board backgrounds don't… Arch So! An update on this! It turns out what's getting me was CORS! If you…
- 400 move limits for chu shogi … LizardWizard Personally, I'm not sure. Somebody else talked about this a little bit…
- 400 move limits for chu shogi … DoubleD91 Dear community, Today I've manually uploaded a game of chu shogi in a …
- Meme openings? LizardWizard @Toodle Not to double post, but there is also a setup-based opening ca…
- Meme openings? LizardWizard There was a special tournament a while back. They called it bougyoku "…
- Meme openings? Toodle I decided to think about it when played this game. https://system.81do…
- Meme openings? Toodle I want to create something funny. May somebody give me an ideas?
Latest updatesMore »
Shogi, also known as "将棋" in Japanese, is a two-player strategy board game that has been played in Japan for centuries. It is often referred to as "Japanese chess" due to its similarities to the Western game of chess, but has unique features that make it a distinct game in its own right.
If you are not familiar with the rules of shogi, check out - Shogi basics.