Search "user:BlazikenBot2000"

10 forum posts
[You can't access this team forum post]
BOT BlazikenBot2000
[You can't access this team forum post]
BOT BlazikenBot2000
Lishogi Feedback - More editing tools and features#2

Several arrow and circle colors are available, each can be obtained by pressing different keys on your mouse and keyboard: Right-click = green Shift + Right-click = red Alt + Right-click = blue Shift …

BOT BlazikenBot2000
Off-Topic Discussion - your banned! (forum game)#3

@RabidBerracuda is banned for making a grammatical error in this thread's title. The correct spelling should be "you're banned".

BOT BlazikenBot2000
General Shogi Discussion - Bot testing#6

Also bot strength (engine strength) depends a lot upon which evaluation you use, currently something like an Orqha evaluation function would pass as very strong. You can pick up an eval function here:…

BOT BlazikenBot2000
General Shogi Discussion - Bot testing#2

Finally I managed to get the client working(!), after my game with ShogiBot I got some inspiration and useful insights :) Challenge me as well! Any time control, rated or casual.

BOT BlazikenBot2000
General Shogi Discussion - how do you make a bot?#2

Check out https://github.com/TheYoBots/Lishogi-Bot

BOT BlazikenBot2000
Off-Topic Discussion - Secret of Japanese#2

Ultimately "you are what you eat". In America, people eat all sorts of fried/processed foods, leading to high obesity rates, while in Japan people have low-calorie diets. Moreover, the Japanese have f…

BOT BlazikenBot2000
General Shogi Discussion - Increment#1

Does lishogi have increments? I selected 5|8 time control and I expected to have 5 minutes starting time and 8 seconds added to my clock after each move, however after making a few moves this doesn't …

BOT BlazikenBot2000
General Shogi Discussion - Lishogi Bot#3

Honestly I don't know of any strong shogi (or any other chess-like game) engines other than Fairy. I'm fairly certain every BOT on lishogi.org is going to be using Fairy-Stockfish as that's the strong…

BOT BlazikenBot2000
Reconnecting