2023 Chu Shogi Cup R2, PikerWorm101 - Octananda

They were from Romania? didn't know.

That works, i was just worried as Saturday (i think) was the cutoff for the last round, i thought it was the same this time. tomorrow it is, 8am UTC works.

I can play today 24.09 between now and 11 am GMT+2 so 8 am GMT+2 is perfect for me,
also 8 am Utc( 11am GMT+2) is perfect for me.

I will send challenges at both those times.

Hope we will play ... see you all !

im ready when you are, match is in like 8 minutes for agreed upon time

ill try again at 8:30 Utc and 9 Utc, just so you know, unless you send in a play request beforehand, ill accept that

The hosted game has incorrect settings Sente/Gote, so it's considered invalid for the tournament.

I warned about this both players within 10 minutes from the game being started with request to remake the game with correct settings.

Still no response were there from @PikerWorm101, but @Octananda said me that they agreed to play a tournament game after finishing this one.

After this game was actually finished (PikerWorm101 lost on time with 25 minutes on this clock) Octananda sent a tournament challenge, this happened about 10:00 UTC.
After waiting for more than 30 minutes, PikerWorm101 still hasn't accepted the challenge despite being online and was unresponsive for messages.

PikerWorm101 is thereby officially declared absent for the tournament match.

Now you have to schedule another time for a game, and PikerWorm101 must accept time that suits Octananda well.

I am available for playing until 20,00 GMT+3 that means to start from now and another 5 hours ahead(maximum 19 as a starting hour) ... and i check lichess from 30 to 30 minutes so a small delay is possible.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.

Reconnecting