2023 Chu Shogi Cup R3, DoubleD91 - HouraiDB

[Official game topic]
Third-round pairing. Round 3 ends: 2 October 23:59:59 UTC
@DoubleD91 plays sente (先手). @HouraiDB plays gote (後手). Please agree to a playing time in this topic.

Dear HouraiDB,
Any day may be good for me, (with some exception, like Friday morning or Saturday afternoon) the only preference I have is to start our game in one of these two ranges of time: 7-8 UTC or 13-15 UTC. Please, let me know asap.

Daniel

Thursday, 15 UTC is good, we have a deal! Please like my post or answer once again to have a final confirmation.

Dear opponent, I ve realized I can't play today at 15 UTC. As I already told Alex before entering the tournament, I was knocked down by a car at the end of August, and I am currently attending orthopedic treatments daily, one of which is today at my 16.50 (which is the time we should play considering I live in UTC+2). I completely forgot about having booked for that time. I am sorry about this. Can we play maybe later tonight (like 19 UTC?) if not, then just tell me when you are free again. Tomorrow I just can't, both morning and afternoon.

There must have been some issue with you logging in at 19 UTC, for you are not online. It doesn't matter, let's reschedule the game.
As I told you earlier, I can't play tomorrow and Saturday, but I can play on Sunday or Monday, possibly 7-8 UTC or 13-15 UTC. Let me know, have a nice day!

We discussed this on the Discord server and agreed to 13:00 UTC Sunday.

Este tópico foi arquivado e não pode mais ser respondido.

Reconectando