2023 Chu Shogi Cup R5, Olekaze - AlexTrick

[Official game topic]
Fifth-round pairing. Round 5 ends: 16 October 23:59:59 UTC
@Olekaze plays sente (先手). @AlexTrick plays gote (後手). Please agree to a playing time in this topic.

This week I'm available on weekdays at about 11:00-16:00 UTC, except Thursday when I'll be busy.
On weekends that's still unclear for me, and I strongly prefer to play the game on weekdays.
@Olekaze what's the suitable time for you to play?

on weekdays I can play at 19:30-1:00 UTC but i'm busy monday and thursday. on weekends I can play any time at 11:00+

The earliest time you're able to start on weekdays is 19:30 UTC that refers to 22:30 UTC+3 my local time, and given that our game most likely will be going long, 4-hours game is 22:30-02:30, and that's in case if nobody will be late.

I'm sorry, but on weekdays I have to wake up for work, and on Saturday I have to get up early too.

Looks like the possible suitable for both us time is somewhere on weekends but right now I don't know specific points about my schedule as it strongly depends on other people.
I'll come back with updates as soon as I'll have them.

I could also try to wake up early on monday and play at 09:00 utc (05:00 my time) but we may have to adjourn early

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.

Reconnecting