Lishogi is a free (really), libre, no-ads, open source shogi server. About Lishogi...
Puzzle of the day
Sente to play
Sente to play
Tournament winnersMore »
Latest forum postsMore »
- Post-game studies and more! BOT Chu-ShogiBOT Thanks to continue to improve the site!
- Post-game studies and more! tititogepi Thank you very much for all your great work <3
- Post-game studies and more! Toadofsky Re: #2 I filed issue https://github.com/WandererXII/lishogi/issues/658
- Post-game studies and more! Toadofsky Simply amazing. Thanks everyone for providing excellent UI/UX insights…
- Post-game studies and more! BOT YoBot_v2 Wow! Really love the new changes. Post game analysis has been asked fo…
- Post-game studies and more! Rechefiltr_is_Fire Uhhh! Thank you!
- Post-game studies and more! ohithere Thanks for the continued great work!
- Post-game studies and more! tosa hello lishogi! I am here to suggest you to add Farsi language. I will …
- Improvement warabitter @EnteringJade Have you gone through the links here? https://lishogi.or…
- Improvement snettik I'm not a strong player myself so take what I say with a grain of salt…
Latest updatesMore »
Shogi, also known as "将棋" in Japanese, is a two-player strategy board game that has been played in Japan for centuries. It is often referred to as "Japanese chess" due to its similarities to the Western game of chess, but has unique features that make it a distinct game in its own right.
If you are not familiar with the rules of shogi, check out - Shogi basics.