Lishogi is a free (really), libre, no-ads, open source shogi server. About Lishogi...
Puzzle of the day
Sente to play
Sente to play
Tournament winnersMore »
Latest forum postsMore »
- help an absolute beginner Osprey Thanks for your answer, and no i understood perfectly. I am already tr…
- help an absolute beginner Toramon Hello. If you have trouble to differentiate the pieces at the beginnin…
- Post-game studies and more! Toadofsky @tosa I have a technical question I need some help understanding (and …
- help an absolute beginner Osprey I'm an average chess player who wants to improve at shogi. It's hard f…
- Post-game studies and more! BOT Chu-ShogiBOT Thanks to continue to improve the site!
- Post-game studies and more! tititogepi Thank you very much for all your great work <3
- Post-game studies and more! Toadofsky Re: #2 I filed issue https://github.com/WandererXII/lishogi/issues/658
- Post-game studies and more! Toadofsky Simply amazing. Thanks everyone for providing excellent UI/UX insights…
- Post-game studies and more! BOT YoBot_v2 Wow! Really love the new changes. Post game analysis has been asked fo…
- Post-game studies and more! Rechefiltr_is_Fire Uhhh! Thank you!
Latest updatesMore »
Shogi, also known as "将棋" in Japanese, is a two-player strategy board game that has been played in Japan for centuries. It is often referred to as "Japanese chess" due to its similarities to the Western game of chess, but has unique features that make it a distinct game in its own right.
If you are not familiar with the rules of shogi, check out - Shogi basics.